Feb '22 • Artificial Intelligence in international student recruitment
In this episode we will be focusing on Artificial Intelligence and discussing what it is and how it it being used in the international student recruitment industry. Alongside key market trends and developments in our sector, we will also be discussing Nigeria as a major source market for international students. This episode is sponsored by iSchoolConnect who help global students gain admission into the perfect university using Artificial Intelligence technology. For further details please visit: https://bit.ly/3BB1jNc
In this episode we look at Artificial Intelligence in the international student recruitment industry.
Industry trends and developments:
- Forecast projects major growth in international enrolments through 2030
- Language travel sector tempers expectations for timing of pandemic recovery
- Artificial Intelligence: we all have heard of it and probably are already using it. How to best describe Artificial Intelligence in layman’s terms?
- AI uses patterns based on existing human behaviour. How can we make sure it’s fair and non-biased?
- Where is it being used in student recruitment?
- Where does it work? Where does it not work?
- What are the misconceptions about AI?
- Will AI make the student recruitment process more automated, more personal - or both?
- iSchoolConnect, the leading AI platform for international student recruitment and engagement.
Keys to the market:
- Martijn, Craig discuss the specifics of Nigeria as a major source market for international students